Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Didn't Get Lost!

I have to apologize for not blogging in a long long time. I've been so busy! In November, we moved into our studio at the Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower in downtown Baltimore -- such a beautifully restored historic building. We are honored to be one of the artist in this building. In the months leading up to November, we were searching for the perfect location and preparing and creating fine art for the studio. I can't tell you in words how fullfilling it is to finally be working in this inspirational space. The light is absolutely astonishing and many times I find myself shooting with only available light. We are planning a few specials for this year and will be announcing a special deal in honor of Valentine's day -- keep checking back over the next few days for this announcement! The next open house for the Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower is January 15, 2009 from 5:00 to 9:00 PM. The address is 21 S. Eutaw St in Baltimore, Maryland. Please mark your calendar and drop by to visit me and the other artists; you are in for a real treat!

No comments: