Friday, February 29, 2008

My Faith Has Been Restored

Last week I posted about the customer service I received from a company that I do business with; well my faith in this company has been restored. I wrote the company about my disappointment in their customer service and the owner immediately called me to apologize and thank me for letting her know that there was a problem. She personally took the blame and said that things would change. I am totally encouraged by her actions and have decided to continue to do business with them. It took courage for her to step up to the plate and do something about my complaint and I applaud her; if only other businesses would do the same. If you have a complaint about a company you are doing business with, let them know. Maybe the manager or owner isn't aware that there is a problem and would be appreciative of your input - give it a try.

No comments: